If you are looking for a special and unique venue which will have all of your guests talking, and that will leave a lasting impression, consider a treehouse for your next event location. There are actually several treehouses across the country which could be suitable for your event, whether it is a birthday party or a wedding reception. Some of the best tree houses in the country are:
- Chewton Glen; located in Hampshire, this isn’t your typical treehouse, it is pure luxury. Situated in the centre of a beautiful forest, the treehouse offers a great balance of luxurious amenities and remote surroundings. King sized comfortable beds, oversized tubs, large televisions, and even breakfast in bed delivered daily. Make no mistake, you certainly get what you pay for, and therefore, there is a more significant price tag on the event spaces and the rooms in this treehouse.
- The Lake House; though the name may deceive you, the Lake House is a treehouse with quaint charm and charisma. Set around a beautiful lake with lush greenery, there is a lot to do here, and it is an excellent setting for a retreat, a bachelor or bachelorette party, a conference, or even a smaller more intimate wedding. The Lake House offers access to mountain bikes, golf, canoeing, the pool, games and even a zip line.
- Tree House; located in Scotland, this will remind all of those Game of Thrones fans of their favourite land and TV series. This is a very medieval style treehouse. It is very authentic as there is an actual tree right in the middle of it.
- Gwdy Hw (Goody Hoo); located in Wales in the Welsh Mountains, this treehouse is accessed by climbing a gorgeous spiral staircase. There is a beautiful hideout with hot springs, a water shower, as well as wood burning stoves.
- Uplands Tree House; in Somerset, you will find a beautiful tree house which features a very unique attraction; alpacas. This is not necessarily the event space for significant events or getaways but is excellent for small weekend celebrations and birthdays, etc. as it is at the back of the owners’ house.
- Bagthorpe; if you are looking for the experience of an African Safari without the hefty price tag, check out this beautiful treehouse in Norfolk. There is plenty of space and room for activities.
- The Lodge Treehouse; you can find this in Scotland, and it offers a unique event space with an intimate dining experience. This is a smaller space and is great for smaller gatherings and get-togethers.
There are countless other treehouses located in different areas of the UK. Depending on your needs, there are larger treehouses as well as smaller, more rustic and intimate treehouses and settings.